I have great news! I took a 6 month leave of absence from sharing my writing online, to check in with myself and give some thought to what it is that I want.
Thanks for rollin' with me through the changes. Here's one major change: Awakenwithkatie.com
Other happenings in my life while I was away:
- I finished my first year of plant spirit medicine studies in Southern Vermont with Sage Maurer.
- I completed an intensive Chakra Therapy course with spiritual leader Anodea Judith, and learned how energy moves and creates blocks in the body.
- Working with my plant allies, I've started creating intuitive herbal products, which you can now buy online and locally in my hometown :)
- I've ended my Women's Mediation Circle at the Zen Center in Beverly, but I plan to join or co-create one with women of all ages! Contact me if you're interested in this!
- I've been cooking and creating tasty, local, plant-based meals with some of my favorite women at Chive Catering
- I strengthened new and existing relationships, and lost some too.
- I had my heart broken.
- and I slowly invited her to come together again, with more gentleness and kindness.
- I cleansed my space, getting rid of a lot of things I didn't love, and bringing in more of what serves my lifestyle~ inspired by the documentary, Minimalism
- I've just begun training as a preschool teacher at an alternative preschool in the North Shore~ which will begin this summer :)
- I've been seeing an energy healer, which is helping me to feel safe in my body again.
- and learning how to slow down…especially with food and my body, which is the basis of my latest journal post.
I am here!
With a fresh, new website: Awakenwithkatie.com and my cultivations: a teeny little online herbal store, showcasing a few of my healing plant allies that I have grown to love (I'm so pun-y)
Also an updated blog- my journal. I feel like a completely new person compared to the Katie I was last year, and for me, this feels like dumping what no longer serves me. "Thank you, I need to free up some energy now."
To YOU, reading this, I am TRULY DEEPLY SO VERY grateful to have you by my side through this journey.
Thank you thank you thank you!!
I love you